Thing is, over the age of 12 it gets a little tricky to keep rocking the old witch hat every day. I would love to be wearing my glow in the dark skeleton tee and bat leggings all day, but when you have work to do, it gets a little hard to be taken seriously.
Enter these spooky pieces. I've put together 13 of the best, clothes and accessories with some subtle hints of Halloween to keep us busy girls going until the darkness descends!
1. Halloween mummy pyjamas, £16.50, ASOS
2. Jumper with ghost patch elbows, £22, ASOS
3. Girls bite raglan top, £25, Topshop
4. Natalya spiders web Halloween leggings, £5, Boohoo
5. Halloween grey cat and pumpkin printed socks, £2.50, Dorothy Perkins
6. Halloween short briefs, £2.50, George at Asda
7. Halloween cobweb slippers, £25, ASOS Legacy
8. Glitter bat brooch, £5, Duck & Duffel at Not On The High Street
9. Halloween cat iPhone 6 case, £5, ASOS
10. Dracula Halloween ankle socks, £3.50, Topshop
11. Ghost tights glow in the dark, £5.50, ASOS
12. Sterling silver little ghost ear studs, £10, Attic at Not On The High Street
13. Witches hat charm necklace, £9.99, Oh So Cherised at Not On The High Street